Rain Bird Drip System Operation Indicator Kit provides a quick visual assurance that your drip irrigation system is running, which is especially valuable with a subsurface installation. When your drip system reaches 20 PSI (1.4 bar), the pop-up indicator rises 6” (15 cm) to provide a clear visual indication that the zone is on and water is flowing. When the system is off, the pop-up indicator retracts to become hidden by lowering safely and securely back into the operational indicator body.
Rain Bird Drip System Operation Indicator Kit
- Stem indicator pops up as a visual notification that water in the drip irrigation zone is running.
- Stem rises 6" (15 cm) with a colored indicator cap for clear visibility and notification.
- When not in use, the stem retracts flush into the body to hide and protect the indicator.
- A yellow cap indicates that the water source in the drip irrigation zone is potable.
- A purple cap indicates that the water source in the drip irrigation zone is non-potable.
- Constructed with UV resistant, high impact plastic.
- Includes 16" of durable 1/4" distribution tubing.
- Self piercing connection fitting pre-installed.