Toro Drip Eze® is an extruded in-line drip tube which offers precise, low flow irrigation tube suited for a wide range of landscape applications, such as high density planting areas and intricately shaped beds. Drip Eze applies water to the plants at a slow consistent rate, reducing the risk of run-off and water wastage. Particularly suited to areas like median strip garden beds where overspray cannot be tolerated. The drippers are pre-welded to the inside of the flexible tubing, which can be shaped around trees, shrubs and odd shaped garden beds.
- Available in 4mm and 13mm ID tubes
- 13mm uses standard barbed poly fittings
- Spacings of 30cm and 40cm in 13mm tube
- Spacings of 15cm and 30cm in 4mm tube
- Pressure compensating emitter in 13mm only
- Discharge rate 1.6 (40cm) and 2 (30cm) litres per hour