Watermatic offers a complete range of
maintenance solutions to complement our installation service. We have the
knowledge and experience required to maintain residential sprinkler or drip
systems, pump systems, sports field irrigation, hockey fields, race tracks, and
commercial water harvesting/water processing systems, among other applications.
We believe that regular maintenance is
the best way to prevent future complications and ensure operational efficiency.
Whether you have a small garden system or a fully automated water processing
plant, regular maintenance helps to ensure water and energy-efficiency at all
Watermatic’s dedicated service team maintains the following irrigation and water-related systems:
- Micro sprinkler systems
- Domestic irrigation controllers
- Drip irrigation systems
- Sports field irrigation systems
- Household pressure pumps
- Rainwater tanks
- Large irrigation booster pumps
- Manual and automatic filters
- Stormwater harvesting systems
- Leachate water systems
- Water processing systems
Regular Service Program
At Watermatic, we offer a regular maintenance service to keep your irrigation and water system in great working order. Prevention is better than cure in order to ensure system longevity and operational efficiency.When you work with Watermatic, you are not locked into a contract and can come and go from the program as you wish. We understand that each system is unique, and we provide custom solutions that meet your specific water needs.
Benefits of regular irrigation maintenance:
- Water efficiency and lower water bills
- Ensures longevity of your system
- Peak operational efficiency throughout the year
- Environmental responsibility
- Courtesy call two weeks prior to booking
- Priority scheduling for repair work and new projects
- Less work for you – we send reminders and take care of scheduling
- Fixed price call out fee
- Prevention is always better than the cure.
If you would like to make a booking or learn more about our services, please contact our friendly team.